K470 aluminum shipping and storage case is ATA 300 approved, lightweight,
rugged, water resistant, and may be UN Certified for hazardous goods
transport. Available in 25 standard sizes, the K470 provides perfect
protection for everything you need to take along – even under extreme conditions. IP
54 protection is standard and IP 65 is available.
the many included features are a lid with stainless steel hinge plus two lid
straps and all-round polyurethane seal, cast-aluminum stacking corners, three
fully-welded aluminum profile frames, riveted joints, beading and corner
beads for additional stability, and ergonomic and durable comfort handles
that are easy to use, even with gloves.
variety of accessories is available as well as foam linings and custom sizes
to order. The K470 aluminum case is the original since 1950 and represents
decades of quality and the experience of the ZARGES logistics team.
- Snap fasteners. K470 Can be secured with a plug lock,
- Spring anti-opening feature or a padlock (max.
shackle thickness 6 mm).
- Ergonomic heavy-duty sprung drop handles.
- Clearance dimensions approx. 1.2 inches less than
- Protection against water jets class IP 65 optional
- K470 UN approval for the transportation of hazardous
goods possible at additional cost.
- Customized foam inserts on request